Upgrade your expo pass to include Learning Labs, 2-hour essential technical trainings devoted to identifying, exploring, testing and delivering practical solutions. Prices start at $299 for an individual learning lab, or choose the FlexiPass option for $899 and gain access to all twelve sessions!
Five Key Reasons to Attend:
- Investigate 3D printing capabilities, functional prototyping and new materials that will change the future of product development
- Walk away with essential knowledge on security concerns of wireless devices, eHealth regulatory updates and how to transform a legacy device to a wireless device
- Explore new robotic technologies available for the factory floor and improve your practical knowledge of manufacturing modernizations
- Hear about the most advanced applications in new sensor technology and power management
- Essential technical training that won’t break the bank; Individual Learning Labs start at $299 or choose a FlexiPass to gain access to all twelve for $899. One-day passes also available for $599.
An expo allows you to see, touch and experience new innovations and technology. Now, learn how to apply these enabling concepts to your projects and business in the Learning Labs! This educational program is a perfect complement to your visit. View all the speakers and tracks – get a full copy of the agenda a brochure here!
Nelson Laboratories is a leading provider of full life-cycle microbiology testing services for the medical device, pharmaceutical and tissue. While we are known for exceptional quality and rigorous testing standards, we are also keenly aware of the bigger picture. It’s what we call The Science of Success™. It’s looking beyond test results and partnering with you to achieve your long-term business goals—mitigating risk, being first to market, and succeeding with your customers. We deliver on this promise through: thought leadership and approachable experts, a customer-centric approach, a real-time project management portal, metric-driven testing processes, and global compliance expertise and support.
For more information, visit their website www.nelsonlabs.com